Welcome to my teacher page! This is where you will find information regarding myself, my class rules, learning resources that will be used throughout the school year, and valuable resources that can be used at home to help your child with content information being taught. Please consider using this website to stay up to date on important information regarding our classroom. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me through email, phone, or ClassDojo.
This year I will be team teaching with Ms. Lunsford. I am teaching Math/Science and Ms. Lunsford is teaching ELA/Social Studies.
- B.A. in Elementary Education from Campbell University, 2016
- I taught for 6 months through Harnett County as a 3rd grade teacher before coming back home to Edgecombe County where I have lived for 12 years.
- I love to read, write, and of course, teach!
- I am engaged to a Tarboro police officer.
- I have two handsome cats named Shmee and Tibbs and a police K9 named Thor.
Our class will participate in using ClassDojo. Join our class to receive updates and important information! Email me to get your personal code to connect to our class!
1. Always be kind
2. Respect myself and others
3. Try my very best
4. Never give up